UJP has been commissioned to masterplan and design a series of major developments at Formby Hall which aim to deliver;
“…a world class, multi-purpose resort, providing a new standard of accommodation and facilities to the Merseyside hotel market which maximises its contribution to leisure and business tourism and which gives the Golf Coast a competitive advantage over other golf destinations in the UK and Europe” – CS Hotels Ltd
The project includes improving the customer experience by:
- Improving the sense of arrival with a new drop off hub, hotel entrance and reconfigured car park / access route
- Creating a dedicated golf clubhouse and function suite
- Creating a ‘state of the art’ world class standalone spa facility
- Improving and expanding corporate facilities.
- Creation of a new linked hotel bedroom wing (43 Bedrooms)
- Modifications to the existing hotel to create an additional 20 bedrooms
- Reconfiguring the existing leisure club
- Creation of 4 eco-lodges adjacent to the new spa and a further 14 Woodland Lodges
- Creation of a small residential development on ‘The Piggeries’ site
- Creation of a new energy hub and delivery zone.
Planning consent was granted in October 2018. We are looking forward to the development of this exciting project…